We have partnered with Zapier, and are happy to inform you that you can now integrate 20+ additional apps (and many more very soon). You can get notified when a new event occurs in one of these apps via one of your Otixo Work Spaces. Improve your productivity with a few clicks all from one place.
What is Zapier?
Zapier lets you connect to 1,000+ applications. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
What Otixo Triggers and Actions are Supported?1. Supported Triggers
New Notification Posted to a Work Space – Triggers when a new notification is posted into an Otixo Work Space.
2. Supported Actions
Create a Work Space Notification – Creates a notification into a Work Space.
What Zapier apps are currently integrated in Otixo?You can currently connect the following apps via Otixo’s Zapier integration (but many more are coming soon!):
Azure, Box, Desk, Dropbox, Email by Zapier, Evernote, Excel, Facebook Groups, Facebook Leads, Facebook Pages, GitHub, GitLab, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Tasks, Instagram, Jasmin, Jenkins, Linkedin Leads, MySQL, OneDrive, PayPal, Pinterest, Redmine, Schedule by Zapier, SoundCloud, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, Xero, YouTube, Zapier.
How do I use Zapier’s apps in Otixo?1. Log in to Otixo;
2. Click on the App Directory tab on the left:
3. From the Work Space Apps list select your favorite app (i.e. Dropbox):
4. Choose the task you wish to automate:
5. Click on "Create Zap". You will be taken to Zapier’s editor where you can configure your zap:
6. Click on "Create this Zap". You will be redirected to Zapier’s login page. If you already have an account, log in to proceed with your Zap setup. If you don’t have one, sign up for free to continue with your zap configuration.
7. Configure the Trigger you selected:
8. Connect the account for the app you selected and enter your credentials:
9. Test the connection:
10. Click “Save + Continue":
11. Select the Dropbox folder which you want to use as a trigger:
12. Click “Continue":
13. Test the connection by clicking "Fetch & Continue":
14. Now configure the Action by choosing the Work Space where you wish the App notifications to be sent.
15. Select the Otixo account in which your Work Space is located:
16. Choose the Work Space and the content you wish to include in the notification.
17. Send a test notification to your selected Work Space.
18. Your Zap is now ON! Hooray!
Repeat the same steps for any other app for which you wish to automate your daily tasks.
Happy zapping in Otixo! :)