- Log in to your Pond5 account on: https://www.pond5.com.
- Click on "Account".
- Click on the "FTP" tab. You will then see the FTP server information and username.
- Choose a password if you have not done that yet.
- Log in to Otixo.
- Switch to the "Cloud Drives" tab.
- Click on the "Add Cloud Drive" button.
- Choose FTP from the list.
- Enter your preferred Display Name (i.e. Pond5).
- Enter ftp.pond5.com in the "Server" field.
- Leave the "Home Path" field as it is.
- Enter 21 in the Port Number field.
- Enter your credentials as indicated in your Pond5 account.
- Check "Remember password".
- Check "Passive Mode".
- Click on "Connect".
If you see the default "release" folder in the root of your Pond5 connection, you have successfully added your Pond5 account to Otixo!
Note: Due to Pond5's immediate redirection of the uploaded files to another server, you might encounter errors when adding your files to Pond5 via Otixo. This is due to the fact that we perform a check of the existence of the uploaded files. Since they disappear so quickly from the initial location, when making a call to the FTP server of Pond5 to find if the files made it successfully, the server responds that they are not there. They are, in fact, successfully uploaded, so you don't need to try again! You can verify this by checking the Uploaded Files in your Pond5 account.