To add Mega to your Otixo account, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to MEGA.
- Click on Menu —> Developers —> Software Developer Kit.
- Choose Create an App.
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Enter a name for the App (i.e. “Otixo”) and click on Save.
- Your Key will then show in the section “Your Apps”.
- Copy the Key.*
- Go back to Otixo.
- Switch to the "File Manager" tab.
- Click on the "Add Cloud Drive" icon.
- Choose MEGA from the list.
- On the Add MEGA screen enter your username, password and the KEY ID which you copied earlier.
MEGA is now connected to Otixo!
* The App Key is used to encrypt and decrypt your files when you connect MEGA through a third party application like Otixo. If you lose or delete this key after having uploaded or downloaded files via Otixo or another application, you will not be able to access them through Otixo anymore. You can always access these files directly from your Mega account, without needing the App Key.
If you plan to use MEGA via Otixo, we strongly advise you to take note of the App Key before starting any file operations.