- Log in to Otixo.
- Switch to the "File Manager" tab.
- Navigate to the list of your connected Cloud Drives.
- Browse to the Cloud Drive from which you wish to copy the file.
- Find the file you wish to copy.
- Select the row on which the file in question is listed.
- Click on the "Copy" icon in the top bar.
- From the list of clouds which opens select the cloud drive to which you wish to copy the selected file. If you wish to copy it to a specific folder in the cloud, browse to that folder.
- Click "Copy" to start the operation.
You have now successfully copied a file from one Cloud Drive to another!