- Log in to Otixo.
- Switch to the "File Manager" tab.
- Navigate to the list of your connected Cloud Drives.
- Browse to the Cloud Drive from which you wish to copy the folder.
- Find the folder you wish to copy.
- Select the row on which the folder in question is listed.
- Click on the "Copy" icon in the top bar. From the list of clouds which opens select the cloud drive to which you wish to copy the selected folder. If you wish to copy it to a specific folder in the cloud, browse to that folder. Click "Copy" to start the operation.
You have now successfully copied a folder from one Cloud Drive to another!