To encrypt your cloud service files in Otixo, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to Otixo.
- Choose the service in which you wish to encrypt.
- Navigate to the location of your desired files.
- Use Cmd + Mouse-Click (Mac) or Ctrl + Mouse-Click (Windows) to select multiple files.
- Click on "Encrypt" from the top Menu bar.
- Enter an encryption password of your choice (minimum 8 characters).
- Enter a password hint (optional).
- Select "Keep original file" if you wish to keep an unencrypted copy of the files.
- Click on the "Encrypt" button.
You have successfully encrypted your files!